Push your eCPMS and RPM with direct partnerships
You can spend smarter with direct partnerships from Rev-Amp, the leader in programmatic marketing. Rev-Amp will help you better leverage your eCPMS and RPM while also setting you up for future success! We’ve got solutions that will help you get more views, impressions, clicks, and conversions.
Rev-Amp is a programmatic solution created with the retailer in mind. It's a fully automated, data-driven campaign management platform that allows you to expand your advertising programs to reach new audience segments.
Are you ready to take advantage of the following next-level programmatic marketing options?
- eCPM in the digital world.
- RPM in the digital world.
- RPM vs. eCPMS
- Programmatic marketing
- Direct partnerships.
Let’s look at specific examples of where you can use it to your advantage:
What is eCPM?
Effective CPM, or eCPM, is a unique metric introduced by Rev-Amp to help marketers compare and evaluate the performance of cost per thousand impressions across ad platforms.
But what does it mean exactly? Unlike standard metrics like click-through rate or average cost per click, eCPM takes into account the depth and breadth of programmatic inventory and factors in the CPM just for that inventory.
With eCPM, you can see how your advertisements perform across channels and get a more effective evaluation of your marketing budget. Use Rev-Amp to measure and optimize campaigns.
What is RPM?
RPM stands for revenue per thousand impressions, and it's the average amount of money you earn for every 1,000 times your ad is shown.
RPM helps clients quickly discover new revenue opportunities while saving them time & money. When it comes to our advertising partners, RPM is the only product on the market that’s fully automated, so you can expect greater revenues with less work.
Visit our website to explore the different partnership options.
What is the Difference between RPM and eCPMS in Digital Marketing?
The primary difference between eCPMS and RPM is how sales are credited.
For eCPMS, sales are credited to the publisher when the programmatic buyer receives a fill on their media request. For RPM, sales are credited to the publisher when the ad impression is served.
What Is Programmatic Marketing?
Rev-Amp is an exclusive programmatic platform for global brands and agencies to reach the most engaged audience in the market.
The Rev-Amp platform's core components include:
- Audience Platform – The ability to reach highly-engaged consumers who are ready to purchase through programmatic buying;
- Programmatic Guaranteed – The ability to set guaranteed CPMs based on your desired audience;
- Scheduling – The ability to reach your target audience across multiple channels at the most optimal time;
- Analytics – The ability to track the performance of your campaigns on Rev-Amp's proprietary analytics dashboard.
Rev-Amp offers our clients access to digital audiences across mobile, desktop, and connected TV devices.
What are the Benefits of a Direct Partnership?
Rev-Amp is a full-service, in-house digital ad sales and media agency. We provide our clients with a one-stop-shop of all their digital marketing needs. Our services include:
- Programmatic Advertising: Rev-Amp offers programmatic advertising at all levels of engagement. From brand awareness campaigns to direct response campaigns, we utilize every facet of the industry to provide the most cost-effective and highest ROI campaigns for our clients.
- Blackbelt SEO: We use SEO best practices to drive consistent organic traffic to your website. Our results speak for themselves.
- Email Marketing: We can create and manage email marketing campaigns that will increase engagement and conversion rates on your website or mobile app. We can also schedule and send your emails automatically on your behalf (so you don't have to).
- Display Advertising: Display advertising allows you to pay for each click on your ads, rather than paying for impressions (CPM), making it much more cost-effective. Display ads can be placed on various websites, blogs, social media networks, and mobile apps.
- Online Reputation Management (ORM): ORM utilizes a variety of tactics such as blogs, social media management, and paid advertising to control what content appears when someone performs a Google search on your name.
However, Rev-amp is more than just an ad platform; we're also your direct partner that's committed to increasing your revenue.